Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Michael Heinrich & Thomas Schreck, 2018. "The Interest Rate Sensitivity of Institutional Real Estate Investments," LARES lares_2018_paper_112-hein, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Michael Heinrich & Thomas Schreck, 2017. "Effects of Solvency II on Portfolio Efficiency, The Case of Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments," LARES lares_2017_paper_8, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Michael Heinrich & Mark Maurin & Tobias Just & Thomas Schreck, 2016.
"Characteristics of German foreclosed residential assets, their real values and discounts. An empirical study,"
lares-16-heinrich_charact, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Mark Maurin & Michael Heinrich & Thomas Schreck & Tobias Just, 2016. "Characteristics of german foreclosed residential assets, their real values and discounts. An empirical study," ERES eres2016_114, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Heinrich, Michael & Just, Tobias & Schreck, Thomas, . "Auswirkungen von Solvency II auf die Immobilienanlagen europäischer Versicherer," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 12, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Schreck should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.