Tobacco Economic of Indonesia: Poor Households' Spending Pattern, Tax Regressivity and Economic Wide Impact of Cigarette Excise Tax Simplification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:2:225-229_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lpe:efijnl:199820 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCigarette; Consumption Pattern; Excise Tax; Regressivity; Computable General Equilibrium;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-03-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpecbs:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .