Investment Incentives and Electricity Spot Market Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elberg, Christina & Kranz, Sebastian, 2013.
"Capacity Mechanisms and Effects on Market Structure,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79811, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elberg, Christina & Kranz, Sebastian, 2014. "Capacity Mechanisms and Effects on Market Structure," EWI Working Papers 2014-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Weibenzahl, Martin & Zoettl, Gregor, 2014. "Transmission and generation investment in electricity markets: The effects of market splitting and network fee regimes," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; demand fluctuation; cost fluctuation; spot market design;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:11705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .