Climate Policy Negotiations with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2014. "Climate Policy Negotiations with Incomplete Information," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 244-256, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2012.
"The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2012. "The role of economic policy in climate change adaptation," EIB Working Papers 2012/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2014. "The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation," Munich Reprints in Economics 22181, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim B.M., 2016.
"Coordination and the fight against tax havens,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 96-107.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim, 2015. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 10519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim, 2016. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145954, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim B. M., 2016. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," Munich Reprints in Economics 43481, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "On the Voluntary Provision of International Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 195-204, April.
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2016.
"Climate Policies with Private Information: The Case for Unilateral Action,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 893-916.
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2015. "Climate policies with private information: The case for unilateral action," Working Papers V-378-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Hoffmann, Sönke & Mihm, Benedikt & Weimann, Joachim, 2015. "To commit or not to commit? An experimental investigation of pre-commitments in bargaining situations with asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 95-105.
- Sönke Hoffmann & Benedikt Mihm & Joachim Weimann, 2014. "To Commit or not to Commit? An Experimental Investigation of Pre-Commitments in Bargaining Situations with Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4835, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandro Caparrós, 2016. "Bargaining and International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 5-31, September.
- Fabio Sferra & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Endogenous Participation in a Partial Climate Agreement with Open Entry: A Numerical Assessment," Working Papers 2013.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2018.
"Does a Clean Development Mechanism Facilitate International Environmental Agreements?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(4), pages 837-851, April.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2014. "Does a Clean Development Mechanism Facilitate International Environmental Agreements?," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-20, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Thum, Marcel P. & Konrad, Kai, 2015. "Does a Clean Development Mechanism Facilitate International Environmental Agreements?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113174, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2015. "Pre-negotiation commitment and internalization in public good provision through bilateral negotiations," ISER Discussion Paper 0948r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Aug 2017.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-016-9997-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weimann Joachim, 2015. "Die Rolle von Verhaltensökonomik und experimenteller Forschung in Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Politikberatung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 231-252, October.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "Kommentar zum Vortrag von Joachim Weimann: Wie sinnvoll ist der klimapolitische Alleingang Deutschlands?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(12), pages 40-41, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining; environmental management; environmental policy; international agreement; probability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:22062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.