Indian Antidumping Measures against China: Evidence from Monthly Trade Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE & Christian VIEGELAHN, 2012. "Indian Antidumping Measures against China: Evidence from Monthly Trade Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2011. "China and India: Openness, Trade and Effects on Economic Growth," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 129-154, June.
- Knetter, Michael M. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2003.
"Macroeconomic factors and antidumping filings: evidence from four countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Michael M. Knetter & Thomas J. Prusa, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 8010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Prusa & Michael Knetter, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," Departmental Working Papers 200023, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Nisha Malhotra & Shavin Malhotra, 2008.
"Liberalization and protection: antidumping duties in the Indian pharmaceutical industry,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 115-122.
- Nisha Malhotra & Shavin Malhotra, 2008. "Liberalization and protection: antidumping duties in the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 115-122.
- Bodhisattva Ganguli, 2008. "The Trade Effects of Indian Antidumping Actions," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 930-941, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; China; Crisis; Import diversion; India; Great Recession; Monthly data; Product-level data; Temporary trade barriers; Trade; Trade impact; Trade policy; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:32212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .