Indian Antidumping Measures against China: Evidence from Monthly Trade Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE & Christian VIEGELAHN, 2012. "Indian Antidumping Measures against China: Evidence from Monthly Trade Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2011. "China and India: Openness, Trade and Effects on Economic Growth," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 129-154, June.
- Knetter, Michael M. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2003.
"Macroeconomic factors and antidumping filings: evidence from four countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Michael M. Knetter & Thomas J. Prusa, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 8010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Prusa & Michael Knetter, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," Departmental Working Papers 200023, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Nisha Malhotra & Shavin Malhotra, 2008.
"Liberalization and protection: antidumping duties in the Indian pharmaceutical industry,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, pages 115-122.
- Nisha Malhotra & Shavin Malhotra, 2008. "Liberalization and protection: antidumping duties in the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 115-122.
- Bodhisattva Ganguli, 2008. "The Trade Effects of Indian Antidumping Actions," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 930-941, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; China; Crisis; Import diversion; India; Great Recession; Monthly data; Product-level data; Temporary trade barriers; Trade; Trade impact; Trade policy; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:32212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.