The Roads Not Taken: Graph Theory and Macroeconomic Regimes in Stock-flow Consistent Modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein, 2009. "A (Post-) Keynesian perspective on "financialisation"," IMK Studies 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kimmo Eriksson, 2012. "The nonsense math effect," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(6), pages 746-749, November.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier, 2010. "Financial integration and macroeconomic adjustments in a monetary union," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 333-370, January.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tobin, James, 1982.
"Money and Finance in the Macroeconomic Process,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 171-204, May.
- Tobin, James, 1981. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1981-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- James Tobin, 1982. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 613R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsStock-flow Consistent Models; Closures; Graph Theory; Macroeconomic Regimes; Methodology;
- E16 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Social Accounting Matrix
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-11-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.