Credit Markets and Narrow Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyunsub Kum & Thomas Masterson, 2008. "Statistical Matching Using Propensity Scores: Theory and Application to the Levy Institute Measure of Economic Wellbeing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_535, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2010. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Used in the 1992 and 2007 LIMEW Estimates for the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_618, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2012. "Simulations of Full-Time Employment and Household Work in the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_727, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rebecca R. Andridge & Roderick J. A. Little, 2010. "A Review of Hot Deck Imputation for Survey Non-response," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 40-64, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid Ali, 2004.
"Remedy For Banking Crises: What Chicago And Islam Have In Common: A Comment,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 24-42.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2004. "Remedy for Banking Crises: What Chicago and Islam Have In Common: A Comment," MPRA Paper 66733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2005.
"Minsky's acceleration channel and the role of money,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 471-489.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2003. "Minsky's Acceleration Channel and the Role of Money," Macroeconomics 0308003, EconWPA.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2003. "Minsky's Acceleration Channel and the Role of Money," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_384, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2009. "The Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 56022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milne, Alistair, 2013. "Register, cap and trade: A proposal for containing systemic liquidy risk," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .