Prospects for the U.S. and the World -- A Crisis That Conventional Remedies Cannot Resolve
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:433897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romar Correa, 2010. "Regime-Changes in a Stock-Flow-Consistent Model," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 8(1), pages 24-33.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Michalis Nikiforos, 2013. "Is the Link between Output and Jobs Broken?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_mar_13, Levy Economics Institute.
- McSweeney, Brendan, 2009. "The roles of financial asset market failure denial and the economic crisis: Reflections on accounting and financial theories and practices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 835-848, August.
- Strachman, Eduardo & Fucidji, José Ricardo, 2010. "The Current Financial and Economic Crisis: Empirical and Methodological Issues," MPRA Paper 27130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:postke:v:35:y:2012:i:2:p:187-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2012.
"Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis—the case for a global Keynesian New Deal,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 187-213.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," MPRA Paper 21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis: The case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," IPE Working Papers 06/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Bill Martin, 2009. "An Augmented UK Private Expenditure Function," Working Papers wp384, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levysa:sa_dec_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .