Is Rising Inequality a Hindrance to the US Economic Recovery?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lance Taylor & Armon Rezai & Rishabh Kumar & Laura de Carvalho & Nelson Barbosa, 2013. "U.S. Size Distribution and the Macroeconomy, 1986-2009," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2013-1, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2009. "The revenge of the market on the rentiers," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 829-869, July.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2013. "Rescuing the Recovery: Prospects and Policies for the United States," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_oct_13, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "Destabilizing an Unstable Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_mar_16, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2015. "Fiscal Austerity, Dollar Appreciation, and Maldistribution Will Derail the US Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_may_15, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2014. "Distribution-led Growth in the Long Run," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_814, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2016. "Distribution-led Growth through Methodological Lenses," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_879, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:mes:challe:v:58:y:2015:i:2:p:149-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2017. "Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_891, Levy Economics Institute.
- Flavia Dantas & L. Randall Wray, 2017. "Full Employment: Are We There Yet?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_142, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2015. "A Decade of Declining Wages: From Bad to Worse," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2015. "Losing Ground: Demographic Trends in US Labor Force Participation," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-7, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-05-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levysa:sa_apr_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.