Income distribution and the size of the financial sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2003. "Income Inequality in the United States, 1913–1998," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 1-41.
- Palma, J.G., 2009. "The Revenge of the Market on the Rentiers: Why neo-liberal Reports of the end of history turned out to be premature (Updated 19 December 2011)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0927, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marc Lavoie, 2008. "Financialisation Issues in a Post-Keynesian Stock-flow Consistent Model," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 331-356.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1966. "A Summing Up," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 568-583.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Till van Treeck, 2009.
"A synthetic, stock--flow consistent macroeconomic model of 'financialisation',"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 467-493, May.
- Till van Treeck, 2007. "A Synthetic, Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Model of Financialisation," IMK Working Paper 06-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2006. "Maturity, Stagnation And Consumer Debt: A Steindlian Approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 339-364, July.
- Eckhard Hein, 2010.
"Shareholder Value Orientation, Distribution And Growth-Short- And Medium-Run Effects In A Kaleckian Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 302-332, May.
- Eckhard Hein, 2008. "Shareholder value orientation, distribution and growth – short- and medium-run effects in a Kaleckian model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp120, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2008. "Shareholder value orientation, distribution and growth - short- and medium-run effects in a Kaleckian model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 930, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Carlo Panico & Antonio Pinto & Martín Puchet Anyul, 2012. "Income distribution and the size of the financial sector: a Sraffian analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1455-1477.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "Shareholder value orientation and the investment-profit puzzle," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(2), pages 193-215, January.
- Panico, Carlo, 1980. "Marx's Analysis of the Relationship between the Rate of Interest and the Rate of Profits," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 363-378, December.
- Aldo Barba & Massimo Pivetti, 2009. "Rising household debt: Its causes and macroeconomic implications--a long-period analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 113-137, January.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; growth; financial industry; financialization; multi-sectorial models;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2016-10-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-10-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sraffa:0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saverio M. Fratini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sraffit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.