Financial market regulation in the wake of financial crises: the historical experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugene N. White, 2011. ""To Establish a More Effective Supervision of Banking": How the Birth of the Fed Altered Bank Supervision," NBER Working Papers 16825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2011. "Economics in the Mirror of the Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2011. "Financial crises and financial market regulation: the long record of an ‘emerger’," Working Papers 140, Bank of Greece.
- Otaviano Canuto & Swati R. Ghosh, 2013.
"Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 16202.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2013. "Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 129, pages 1-8, November.
- Carlo Brambilla, 2011. "Fading Investment Banking? Italy Before the Second World War," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1110, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; financial regulation; economic history;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-12-19 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2009-12-19 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2009-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workpa:sec_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.