Financial market regulation in the wake of financial crises: the historical experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Franco & Francesco Zollino, 2014. "Macroeconomic imbalances in Europe: institutional progress and the challenges that remain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 589-602, February.
- Marco Buti & Daniele Franco, 2005. "Fiscal Policy in Economic and Monetary Union," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3590.
- Buti, Marco & Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Franco, Daniele, 2003.
"Revisiting the stability and growth pact: grand design or internal adjustment?,"
Seminarios y Conferencias
6567, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Marco Buti & Sylvester Eijffinger & Daniele Franco, 2003. "Revisiting the Stability and Growth Pact: grand design or internal adjustment?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 180, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Buti, Marco & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Franco, Daniele, 2003. "Revisiting the Stability and Growth Pact: Grand Design or Internal Adjustment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2011. "Economics in the Mirror of the Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eugene N. White, 2011. ""To Establish a More Effective Supervision of Banking": How the Birth of the Fed Altered Bank Supervision," NBER Working Papers 16825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2013.
"Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 129, pages 1-8, November.
- Otaviano Canuto & Swati R. Ghosh, 2013. "Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16202.
- Carlo Brambilla, 2011. "Fading Investment Banking? Italy Before the Second World War," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1110, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2011. "Financial crises and financial market regulation: the long record of an ‘emerger’," Working Papers 140, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; financial regulation; economic history;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-12-19 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2009-12-19 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2009-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workpa:sec_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .