Report NEP-CFN-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randi Næs & Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2009. "What factors affect the Oslo Stock Exchange?," Working Paper 2009/24, Norges Bank.
- Elisa Alòs, 2009. "A decomposition formula for option prices in the Heston model and applications to option pricing approximation," Economics Working Papers 1188, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alfredo Gigliobianco (editor) & Gianni Toniolo (editor), 2009. "Financial market regulation in the wake of financial crises: the historical experience," Workshop and Conferences 1, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Returns to private equity: idiosyncratic risk does matter!," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schertler, Andrea, 2009. "The dependency of the banks' assets and liabilities: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hermsen, Oliver & Witte, Björn-Christopher & Westerhoff, Frank, 2009. "Disclosure requirements, the release of new information and market efficiency: new insights from agent-based models," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Lawrence, Gillian & Sharman, Amelia & Chapple, Bryan, 2009. "Flying the nest - an analysis of Kiwi firms delisting from the NZX," Occasional Papers 09/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2009. "Quantifying High-Frequency Market Reactions to Real-Time News Sentiment Announcements," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Espinoza, Raphael & Fornari, Fabio & Lombardi, Marco J., 2009. "The role of financial variables in predicting economic activity," Working Paper Series 1108, European Central Bank.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Optimal option pricing and trading: a new theory," MPRA Paper 19317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Amarendra, 2009. "Does Firm Ownership Differentiate Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Indian Chromite Mining Industry," MPRA Paper 18716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Balvers & Ding Du & Xiaobing Zhao, 2009. "What Do Financial Markets Reveal about Global Warming?," Working Papers 09-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.