Promoting Gender Equality through Stimulus Packages and Public Job Creation: Lessons Learned from South Africa’s Expanded Public Works Programme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Mitchell & Warren B. Mosler, 2001. "Fiscal Policy and the Job Guarantee," CEPR Discussion Papers 441, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kijong Kim & Ipek Ilkkaracan & Tolga Kaya, 2017. "Investing in Social Care Infrastructure and Employment Generation: A Distributional Analysis of the Care Economy in Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_882, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dasgupta, Sukti. & Sudarshan, Ratna M., 2011. "Issues in labour market inequality and women's participation in India's National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme," ILO Working Papers 994617143402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:113:y:2019:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461714 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-07-17 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2009-07-17 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2009-07-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-07-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.