Zur Kumulation von Haushaltsstichproben
The cumulation of household samples is on the agenda of a new regulation of European household surveys. Within the framework of the German Federal Statistical Office project ‘Official statistics and socio-economic analyses’ and with EUROSTAT requirements for new household samples (EU-SILC) in this study solutions are discussed, how yearly household budget samples can be aggregated to achieve similar results of more extensive stud ies but with longer periods in between. A cumulation concept is developed and presented for discussion. Based on this cumulation concept in a second part simulations are planned to evaluate this concept.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www2.leuphana.de/ffb/RePEc/leu/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merz, Joachim, 1994.
"Microdata Adjustment by the Minimum Information Loss Principle,"
7231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz, 1994. "Microdata Adjustment by the Minimum Information Loss Principle," FFB-Discussionpaper 10, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim, 1991. "Microsimulation -- A survey of principles, developments and applications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-104, May.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate & Flood, Lennart R., 1984. "Minimum information estimation of allocation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 251-256. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)