Investigating Economic Trends And Cycles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. S. G. Pollock, 2002. "A review of TSW: the Windows version of the TRAMO-SEATS program," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 291-299.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blöchl, Andreas, 2014. "Trend Estimation with Penalized Splines as Mixed Models for Series with Structural Breaks," Discussion Papers in Economics 18446, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2012. "Real GDP per capita since 1870," MPRA Paper 39021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willi Leibfritz & Gebhard Flaig, 2013. "Economic Growth in Africa: Comparing Recent Improvements with the "lost 1980s and early 1990s" and Estimating New Growth Trends," CESifo Working Paper Series 4215, CESifo Group Munich.
- D.S.G. Pollock, .
"IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data -- A Synopsis of Alternative Methods,"
Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data - A Synopsis of Alternative Methods," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- W. A. Wan Omar & Fauzi Hussin & Asan Ali G. H., 2014. "The Trend Analysis of Islamization in Malaysia Using Islamization Index as Indicator," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 1298-1313, October.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Band spectral estimation for signal extraction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 54-69, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-12-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-12-01 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:07/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.