A Dynamic Mechanism Design for Scheduling with Different Use Lengths
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2009. "Dynamic Revenue Maximization with Heterogeneous Objects: A Mechanism Design Approach," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 168-198, August.
- Thomas Kittsteiner & Benny Moldovanu, 2005.
"Priority Auctions and Queue Disciplines That Depend on Processing Time,"
INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 236-248, February.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas & Moldovanu, Benny, 2004. "Priority Auctions and Queue Disciplines that Depend on Processing Time," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 5, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Said, Maher, 2012.
"Auctions with dynamic populations: Efficiency and revenue maximization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2419-2438.
- Said, Maher, 2008. "Auctions with Dynamic Populations: Efficiency and Revenue Maximization," MPRA Paper 11456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dizdar, Deniz & Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny, 2011.
"Revenue maximization in the dynamic knapsack problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), May.
- Deniz Dizdar & Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2010. "Revenue Maximization in the Dynamic Knapsack Problem," Discussion Paper Series dp544, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Alessandro Pavan & Ilya Segal & Juuso Toikka, 2014. "Dynamic Mechanism Design: A Myersonian Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82(2), pages 601-653, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic mechanism design; online mechanism; optimal auction;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .