Asymptotics Of Stochastic Recursive Economies Under Monotonicity
This paper presents a new mixing condition for dynamic economies with a Markov structure. The mixing condition is stated in terms of order, and generalizes a number of wellknown conditions used to establish stability of monotone dynamic models. By generalizing the key insights of the original conditions, we derive a set of results with applications to many theoretical and time series models.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501|
Web page: http://www.kier.kyoto-u.ac.jp/eng/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2004.
"Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 853-884, 05.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002. "Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-186, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2007.
"Stochastic optimal growth with bounded or unbounded utility and with bounded or unbounded shocks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 477-500, April.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2005. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 176, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 189, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Peralta Alva, Adrián & Santos, Manuel S., 2003. "Accuracy of simulations for stochastic dynamic models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we034615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ricard Torres, 1990. "Stochastic Dominance," Discussion Papers 905, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A & Prescott, Edward C, 1992. "Stochastic Monotonicity and Stationary Distributions for Dynamic Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1387-406, November.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Razin, Assaf & Yahav, Joseph A, 1979. "On Stochastic Models of Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 599-604, October.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2005. "Stability of stochastic optimal growth models: a new approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 100-118, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.