Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuong Van & John Stachurski, 2007.
"Parametric continuity of stationary distributions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 333-348, November.
- John Stachurski & Cuong Le Van, 2004. "Parametric continuity of stationary distributions," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cuong Le Van & John Stachurski, 2006. "Parametric Continuity of Stationary Distributions," KIER Working Papers 616, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Cuong Le Van & John Stachurski, 2004. "Parametric Continuity of Stationary Distributions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 899, The University of Melbourne.
- Cuong Le Van & John Stachurski, 2007. "Parametric continuity of stationary distributions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00101157, HAL.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2009. "Asymptotics Of Stochastic Recursive Economies Under Monotonicity," KIER Working Papers 666, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Gong, Liutang & Zhao, Xiaojun & Yang, Yunhong & Hengfu, Zou, 2010. "Stochastic growth with social-status concern: The existence of a unique stable distribution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 505-518, July.
- John Stachurski, 2009. "Economic Dynamics: Theory and Computation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012774, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.