Interest Rate Expectations in the Media and Central Bank Communication
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennani, Hamza, 2018.
"Media coverage and ECB policy-making: Evidence from an augmented Taylor rule,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 26-38.
- Hamza Bennani, 2018. "Media Coverage and ECB Policy-Making: Evidence from an Augmented Taylor Rule," Post-Print hal-01773570, HAL.
- Ana Cristina Pereira Das Neves, 2018. "The Mass Media Transmission Of Central Bank Communication Under Uncertainty," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 54, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hamza Bennani, 2016. "Media Coverage and ECB Policy-Making: Evidence from a New Index," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Christopher Curran, 2013. "Greenspan Shrugs: Central Bank Communication, Formal Pronouncements and Bond Market Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 4236, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:391-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Iselin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2013. "Mit Zeitungen Konjunkturprognosen erstellen: Eine Vergleichsstudie für die Schweiz und Deutschland," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 7(3), pages 104-117, September.
- Bluhm, Marcel, 2015. "Investigating the monetary policy of central banks with assessment indicators," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 181-196.
- Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2015.
"Self-monitoring or reliance on media reporting: How do financial market participants process central bank news?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 27-37.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Self Monitoring or Reliance on Media Reporting: How Do Financial Market Participants Process Central Bank News?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201423, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Self-Monitoring or Reliance on Media Reporting: How Do Financial Market Participants Process Central Bank News?," Research Papers in Economics 2014-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2016. "From Silence to Voice: Monetary Policy, Central Bank Governance and Communication," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1627, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Central Bank; Monetary policy announcements; Central Bank communication; Media expectations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:13-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.