Urban Poverty and Support for Islamist Terror: Survey Results of Muslims in Fourteen Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Ian Ross, 1993. "Structural Causes of Oppositional Political Terrorism: Towards a Causal Model," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 30(3), pages 317-329, August.
- Matthew A. Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2004.
"Media, Education and Anti-Americanism in the Muslim World,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 117-133, Summer.
- Matthew A. Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2004. "Media, Education, and anti-Americanism in the Muslim World," Microeconomics 0402005, EconWPA.
- Michael Mousseau, 2002. "An Economic Limitation to the Zone of Democratic Peace and Cooperation," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 137-164, April.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Michael Mousseau & Demet Yalcin Mousseau, 2008. "The Contracting Roots of Human Rights," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 45(3), pages 327-344, May.
- Douglas Massey, 1996. "The age of extremes: Concentrated affluence and poverty in the twenty-first century," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 395-412, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.