Assessing the Value of Krabi River Estuary Ramsar Site Conservation and Development
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKrabi River Estuary; ramsar site; wetland management; economic valuation; direct use values;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-01-03 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2011-01-03 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kau:wpaper:201004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kanchana Sripruetkiat) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feckuth.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .