Report NEP-TUR-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carles Manera Erbina & Jaume Garau Taberner & Ramon Molina de Dios, 2010. "The tourism revolution in the Mediterranean, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1014, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Penporn Janekarnkij, 2010. "Assessing the Value of Krabi River Estuary Ramsar Site Conservation and Development," Working Papers 201004, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o & SZ. Aguirre, 2010. "Investigating the behavior of embarking cruisers in a Caribbean homeport: a factor and a censured-Tobit analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201027, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o, 2010. "Visitorsâ€™ experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- George Verikios & James McCaw & Jodie McVernon & Anthony Harris, 2010. "H1N1 influenza in Australia and its macroeconomic effects," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-212, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Nathalie Petit-Charles & Bruno Marques, 2010. "Répartition du tourisme de croisière dans la Caraïbe : quels déterminants ?," Documents de Travail 2010-09, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.