The tourism revolution in the Mediterranean, 1950-2005
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFirst Comers and Late Comers in Mass Tourism Economics. Techno-economics changes.;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-01-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TUR-2011-01-03 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .