An Economic Analysis of Alternative Mangrove Management Strategies in Koh Kong Province, Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Costanza, Robert & Farber, Stephen C. & Maxwell, Judith, 1989. "Valuation and management of wetland ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 335-361, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Lopez, Thanakvaro Thyl, 2003. "Economics and stakeholders of Ream National Park, Cambodia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 269-282, September.
- Marwa E. Salem & D. Evan Mercer, 2012. "The Economic Value of Mangroves: A Meta-Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, March.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:62-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Hoehn, John P., 2001. "Do focus groups and individual interviews reveal the same information for natural resource valuation?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 237-247, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr1997113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.