The Differential Approach to Superlative Index Number Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barnett, William A. & Choi, Ki-Hong & Sinclair, Tara M., 2003. "The Differential Approach to Superlative Index Number Theory," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35.
- William A. Barnett & Ke- Hong Choi & Tara M. Sinclair, 2001. "The Differential Approach to Superlative Index Number Theory," Econometrics 0111002, EconWPA, revised 28 Dec 2001.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Robert C & Diewert, W Erwin, 1981. "Direct versus Implicit Superlative Index Number Formulae," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 430-435, August.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Choi, Ki-Hong, 2008.
"Operational identification of the complete class of superlative index numbers: An application of Galois theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 603-612, July.
- William Barnett & Ki-Hong Choi, 2006. "Operational identification of the complete class of superlative index numbers: an application of Galois theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200604, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A. & Choi, Ki-Hong, 2006. "Operational identification of the complete class of superlative index numbers: an application of Galois theory," MPRA Paper 416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDivisia; index numbers; superlative indexes;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:201234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.