Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0908, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian, Dreger & Georg, Erber, 2010.
"Regionale Innovationssysteme der EU im Prozess der Globalisierung
[Regional EU-Innovationsystems under Transformation in the Process of Globalisation]," MPRA Paper 26112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Agglomeration; Employment;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-07-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-07-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-07-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-07-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-07-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-07-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2009-07-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .