Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0908, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Elke Lüdemann, 2009. "Identity and Entrepreneurship," CESifo Working Paper Series 2661, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:nbr:nberch:3044 is not listed on IDEAS
- AndrewE. Clark & Nicolai Kristensen & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2009.
"Job Satisfaction and Co-worker Wages: Status or Signal?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 430-447, March.
- Andrew E. Clark & Nicolai Kristensen & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2007. "Job satisfaction and co-worker wages: Status or signal?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587878, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Nicolai Kristensen & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2009. "Job satisfaction and co-worker wages: status or signal?," Post-Print halshs-00754388, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Kristensen, Nicolai & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Co-worker Wages: Status or Signal?," IZA Discussion Papers 3073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Ederer, Florian & Patacconi, Andrea, 2010.
"Interpersonal comparison, status and ambition in organizations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 348-363, August.
- Andrea Patacconi & Florian Ederer, 2005. "Interpersonal Comparison, Status and Ambition in Organisations," Economics Series Working Papers 222, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Andrei Simonov, 2009. "Social Interactions and Entrepreneurial Activity," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 665-709, September.
- Cramer, J. S. & Hartog, J. & Jonker, N. & Van Praag, C. M., 2002. "Low risk aversion encourages the choice for entrepreneurship: an empirical test of a truism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-36, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian, Dreger & Georg, Erber, 2010.
"Regionale Innovationssysteme der EU im Prozess der Globalisierung
[Regional EU-Innovationsystems under Transformation in the Process of Globalisation]," MPRA Paper 26112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Agglomeration; Employment;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-07-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-07-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-07-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-07-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-07-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-07-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2009-07-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .