Report NEP-KNM-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gnanaraj Chellaraj & Aaditya Mattoo, 2009. "Can the Knowledge-Capital Model Explain Sectoral Foreign Invesment? Evidence From Singapore," Economics Study Area Working Papers 101, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2009. "Multinational ownership and R&D intensity: The role of external knowledge sources and spillovers," LICOS Discussion Papers 24209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0908, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Matthias Bürger & Tom Brökel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.