Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthias Bürger & Tom Brökel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian, Dreger & Georg, Erber, 2010.
"Regionale Innovationssysteme der EU im Prozess der Globalisierung
[Regional EU-Innovationsystems under Transformation in the Process of Globalisation]," MPRA Paper 26112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; regional dynamics; r&d growth; employment growth; patent growth;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-07-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2009-07-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2009-07-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-07-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-07-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-07-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .