Report NEP-MIC-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gastón Llanes & Ramiro de Elejalde, 2009. "Industry Equilibrium with Open Source and Proprietary Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-149, Harvard Business School.
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2009. "Secret Santa: Anonymity, Signaling, and Conditional Cooperation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font & Robert L. Hicks, 2009. "Combining discrete and continuous representations of preference heterogeneity: a latent class approach," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/2, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Fratini, Saverio M. & Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "A remark on the supposed equivalence between complete markets and perfect foresight hypothesis," MPRA Paper 15988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.W.B.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/229915159 Bos & J. Kolari & R.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304823856 van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- S. Brakman & J.G.M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/073553581 van Marrewijk & A.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/072825855 van Witteloostuijn, 2009. "Market liberalization in the European Natural Gas Market: The importance of capacity constraints and efficiency differences," Working Papers 09-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Simona Bovha-Padilla & Joze P. Damijan & Jozef Konings, 2009. "Financial Constraints and the Cyclicality of R&D Investment:Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 23909, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson, Lars-Olof & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2009. "Are Social Preferences Skin Deep? Dictators under Cognitive Load," Working Papers in Economics 371, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2009. "Multinational ownership and R&D intensity: The role of external knowledge sources and spillovers," LICOS Discussion Papers 24209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Matthias Bürger & Tom Brökel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2009. "Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Chiou, Wen-Lin, 2009. "Modeling a Multi-Choice Game Based on the Spirit of Equal Job Opportunities (New)," MPRA Paper 16023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John C. & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 4256, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Moen, Espen R & Riis, Christian, 2009. "Designing Competition in Health Care Markets," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2001:3, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," Economics Discussion Paper Series 0911, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0908, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009. "Privatization, Regulation And Airport Pricing: An Empirical Analysis For Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/27, European University Institute.