Report NEP-IPR-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2009. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gastón Llanes & Stefano Trento, 2009. "Anticommons and Optimal Patent Policy in a Model of Sequential Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-148, Harvard Business School.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2009. "Finnish University Technology Transfer in a Whirl of Changes - a Brief Summary," Discussion Papers 1188, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0908, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Matthias Bürger & Tom Brökel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gastón Llanes & Ramiro de Elejalde, 2009. "Industry Equilibrium with Open Source and Proprietary Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-149, Harvard Business School.
- Robin Cowan & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009. "University Effect on Regional Inovation," Working Papers 2009-20, FEDEA.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert M. Hunt, 2009. "What explains the quantity and quality of local inventive activity?," Working Papers 09-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo, 2009. "The Nature of Collaborative Patenting Activities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200910, University of Turin.