Trade, multinational sales, and FDI in a three-factors model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2005. "Trade, Multinational Sales, and FDI in a Three-factor Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 659-675, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2003.
"Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 980-994, June.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2002. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment," NBER Working Papers 8929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2002. "Estimating The Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-13, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Mar 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2004. "The impact of bilateral investment treaties on foreign direct investment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 788-804, December.
- Peter Egger & Marko Koethenbuerger, 2016.
"Hosting multinationals: Economic and fiscal implications,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(01), pages 45-69, February.
- Marko Koethenbuerger & Peter Egger, 2015. "Hosting Multinationals: Economic and Fiscal Implications," KOF Working papers 15-382, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2010.
"Structural funds, EU enlargement, and the redistribution of FDI in Europe,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 469-494, September.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2003. "Structural Funds, EU Enlargement, and the Redistribution of FDI in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 195, WIFO.
- Badinger, Harald & Egger, Peter, 2013. "Spacey Parents and Spacey Hosts in FDI," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3924, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Carmen Fillat Castejón & Joseph F. Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Trade through FDI: investing in services," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004.
"Distance, trade and FDI: a Hausman-Taylor SUR approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 227-246.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2001. "Distance, Trade and FDI: A Hausman-Taylor SUR Approach," WIFO Working Papers 164, WIFO.
- Chellaraj,Gnanaraj & Mattoo,Aaditya & Chellaraj,Gnanaraj & Mattoo,Aaditya, 2015. "Can the knowledge capital model explain foreign investment in services ? the case of Singapore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7186, The World Bank.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2009. "Do Chinese Exports Crowd-out African Goods? An Econometric Analysis by Country and Sector," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(4), pages 506-530, September.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016.
"Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Appiah-Danquah, Gloria, 2012. "Chinese Market Access Barriers of U.S Oilseeds and Grains," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119794, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:335:p:480-497 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmultinationals; new trade theory; endogenous location;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2000_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.