Trade, multinational sales, and FDI in a three-factors model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2005. "Trade, Multinational Sales, and FDI in a Three-factor Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 659-675, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2003.
"Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 980-994, June.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2002. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment," NBER Working Papers 8929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2002. "Estimating The Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-13, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Mar 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2010.
"Structural funds, EU enlargement, and the redistribution of FDI in Europe,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 469-494, September.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2003. "Structural Funds, EU Enlargement, and the Redistribution of FDI in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 195, WIFO.
- Carmen Fillat Castejón & Joseph F. Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Trade through FDI: investing in services," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Badinger, Harald & Egger, Peter, 2013. "Spacey Parents and Spacey Hosts in FDI," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3924, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004.
"Distance, trade and FDI: a Hausman-Taylor SUR approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 227-246.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2001. "Distance, Trade and FDI: A Hausman-Taylor SUR Approach," WIFO Working Papers 164, WIFO.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:335:p:480-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016.
"Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Peter Egger & Marko Koethenbuerger, 2016.
"Hosting multinationals: Economic and fiscal implications,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(01), pages 45-69, February.
- Marko Koethenbuerger & Peter Egger, 2015. "Hosting Multinationals: Economic and Fiscal Implications," KOF Working papers 15-382, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chellaraj, Gnanaraj & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2015. "Can the knowledge capital model explain foreign investment in services ? the case of Singapore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7186, The World Bank.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Appiah-Danquah, Gloria, 2012. "Chinese Market Access Barriers of U.S Oilseeds and Grains," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119794, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2004. "The impact of bilateral investment treaties on foreign direct investment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 788-804, December.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2009. "Do Chinese Exports Crowd-out African Goods? An Econometric Analysis by Country and Sector," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(4), pages 506-530, September.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinationals; new trade theory; endogenous location;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2000_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .