Gacaca and DDR:The Disputable Record of State-Building in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefaan Marysse & An Ansoms & Danny Cassimon, 2007.
"The Aid 'Darlings' and 'Orphans' of the Great Lakes Region in Africa,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 433-458.
- Cassimon, Danny & Ansoms, An & Marysse, Stefaan, 2006. "The aid 'darlings' and 'orphans' of the Great Lakes Region in Africa," IOB Discussion Papers 2006.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Takeuchi, Shinichi & Marara, Jean, 2009. "Conflict and Land Tenure in Rwanda," Working Papers 1, JICA Research Institute.
- Andrew Williams & Abu Siddique, 2008. "The use (and abuse) of governance indicators in economics: a review," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-175, May.
- Tonita Murray, 2009. "The Security Sector in Afghanistan," South Asian Survey, , vol. 16(2), pages 187-208, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spi:ijetss:2017:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstate-building ; Rwanda ; SSR ; conflict ; Gacaca ; legitimacy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .