The Effects of Cooperation: A Structural Model of Siblings' Caregiving Interactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2012.
"Externality and Strategic Interaction in the Location Choice of Siblings under Altruism toward Parents,"
201201, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2012. "Externality and Strategic Interaction in the Location Choice of Siblings under Altruism toward Parents," Discussion Papers 2012-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Katrine Løken & Kjell Lommerud & Shelly Lundberg, 2013.
"Your Place or Mine? On the Residence Choice of Young Couples in Norway,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 285-310, February.
- Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your Place or Mine? On the Residence Choice of Young Couples in Norway," IZA Discussion Papers 5685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Løken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 03/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Løken, Katrine & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Román Andrés Zárate, 2012. "Peer Effects, Cooperation and Competition in Human Capital Formation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009795, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Sugawara, Shinya & Nakamura, Jiro, 2014.
"Can formal elderly care stimulate female labor supply? The Japanese experience,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 98-115.
- Shinya Sugawara & Jiro Nakamura, 2014. "Can Formal Elderly Care Stimulate Female Labor Supply? The Japanese Experience," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-924, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Meghan M. Skira, 2015.
"Dynamic Wage And Employment Effects Of Elder Parent Care,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 63-93, February.
- Meghan Skira, 2012. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 792, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Meghan Skira, 2013. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," 2013 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2013. "Informal Care and intergenerational transfers in European Countries," Working Papers 2013-25, FEDEA.
- Shinya Sugawara & Jiro Nakamura, 2013. "Is Elderly Care Socialized in Japan? Analyzing the Effects of the 2006 Amendment to the LTCI on the Female Labor Supply," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-888, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:wly:quante:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:277-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiko Maruyama & Meliyanni Johar, 2017.
"Do siblings free‐ride in “being there” for parents?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 277-316, March.
- Shiko Maruyama & Meliyanni Johar, 2013. "Do Siblings Free-Ride in "Being There" for Parents?," Discussion Papers 2013-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
Keywordstime allocation; (non)cooperation; structural modelling;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.