Do Trustees and Administrators Matter? Diversifying the Faculty Across Gender Lines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & George H. Jakubson & Mirinda L. Martin & Joyce B. Main & Thomas Eisenberg, 2009. "Do Trustees and Administrators Matter? Diversifying the Faculty Across Gender Lines," NBER Working Papers 15606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2013.
"Are A mericans Really Less Happy with Their Incomes?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 44-65, March.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Working Papers 858, RAND Corporation.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Discussion Paper 2011-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guillermina Jasso & Eva M. Meyersson Milgrom, 2006. "Distributive Justice and CEO Compensation," Discussion Papers 05-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Stefan Liebig & Jürgen Schupp, 2005. "Empfinden die Erwerbstätigen in Deutschland ihre Einkommen als gerecht?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(48), pages 721-725.
More about this item
Keywordspresidents; academic institutions; trustees; diversifying the faculty; gender; provosts;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.