On the Determinants of Pay of CEOs in UK Public Sector Higher Education Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachan, Ray & Bryson, Alex, 2021.
"The Gender Wage Gap Among University Vice Chancellors in the UK,"
IZA Discussion Papers
14110, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ray Bachan & Alex Bryson, 2021. "The Gender Wage Gap Among University Vice Chancellors in the UK," DoQSS Working Papers 21-04, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Jill Johnes & Swati Virmani, 2020. "Chief executive pay in UK higher education: the role of university performance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 288(2), pages 547-576, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCEO; pay; performance; public sector; higher education; fixed effects;
All these keywords.
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.