Golden Years? The Labor Market Effects of Caring for Grandchildren
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Lumsdaine & Stephanie Vermeer, 2015. "Retirement Timing of Women and the Role of Care Responsibilities for Grandchildren," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 433-454, April.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Bernhard Schmidpeter & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2017.
"Grandmothers' Labor Supply,"
Economics working papers
2017-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' labor supply," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 12487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers’ Labor Supply," Economics Series 336, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 11199, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christine Ho, 2015.
"Grandchild care, intergenerational transfers, and grandparents’ labor supply,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 359-384, June.
- Christine Ho, 2013. "Grandchild Care, Intergenerational Transfers, and Grandparents’ Labor Supply," Working Papers 06-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:294-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emily E. Wiemers & Suzanne M. Bianchi, 2015. "Competing Demands from Aging Parents and Adult Children in Two Cohorts of American Women," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Li-Jung Ku & Sally Stearns & Courtney Houtven & George Holmes, 2012. "The health effects of caregiving by grandparents in Taiwan: an instrumental variable estimation," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 521-540, December.
- Janina Reinkowski, 2014. "Empirical Essays in the Economics of Ageing and the Economics of Innovation," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 53, April.
- Christine Ho, 2014. "Welfare-to-Work Reform and Intergenerational Support: Grandmothers’ Response to the 1996 PRWORA," Working Papers 12-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgrandparents; child care; labor force participation; work hours; retirement;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.