Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in Asia: poverty in irrigated agriculture: issues, lessons, options and guidelines: Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan and Vietnam. Final synthesis report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kijne, J. W. & Barker, R. & Molden. D., 2003. "Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement," IWMI Books, Reports H032631, International Water Management Institute.
- Wani, S. P. & Pathak, P. & Sreedevi, T. K. & Singh, H. P. & Singh, P., 2003. "Efficient management of rainwater for increased crop productivity and groundwater recharge in Asia," IWMI Books, Reports H032643, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Fengjiao & Gao, Hui & Eneji, A. Egrinya & Jin, Zhanzhong & Han, Lipu & Liu, Jintong, 2016. "An economic valuation of groundwater management for Agriculture in Luancheng county, North China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 28-36.
- Namara, Regassa E. & Hanjra, Munir A. & Castillo, Gina E. & Ravnborg, Helle Munk & Smith, Lawrence & Van Koppen, Barbara, 2010. "Agricultural water management and poverty linkages," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 520-527, April.
- Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Xueqin & Heerink, Nico & Shi, Xiaoping, 2014. "Does output market development affect irrigation water institutions? Insights from a case study in northern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 70-78.
- Turral, Hugh & Svendsen, Mark & Faures, Jean Marc, 2010. "Investing in irrigation: Reviewing the past and looking to the future," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 551-560, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigated farming / Poverty / Water rights / Irrigation management / Cost recovery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h037150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .