Warabandi in Pakistan's canal irrigation systems: widening gap between theory and practice
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.cgiar.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Dawit K. Mekonnen & Hira Channa & Claudia Ringler, 2015.
"The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5-6), pages 733-747, September.
- Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Channa, Hira & Ringler, Claudia, 2014. "The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170482, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mekonnen, Dawit & Channa, Hira & Ringler, Claudia, 2015. "The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212453, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yakubov, Murat & Abdullaev, Iskandar & Ul Hassan, Mehmood, 2005. "Improving water distribution for poverty reduction in transition economies: results of an action research on Central Asian tertiary canals," Conference Papers h038674, International Water Management Institute.
- Kuper, M. & Litrico, X. & Habib, Z., 1996. "Analyzing the impact of alternative operational rules on water distribution," Conference Papers h020185, International Water Management Institute.
- Mirza, Z. I. & Mehmood Ul Hassan & Bandaragoda, D. J., 2000. "From state to jointly managed irrigation systems: social mobilization and management transfer guidelines for large canal systems," IWMI Research Reports H027655, International Water Management Institute.
- von Carnap-Bornheim, Tillmann, 2016. "Irrigation as a Determinant of Social Capital in India: A Large-Scale Survey Analysis," MPRA Paper 69270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noor Zardari & Ian Cordery, 2009. "Water Productivity in a Rigid Irrigation Delivery System," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(6), pages 1025-1040, April.
- Murgai, Rinku & Winters, Paul & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Janvry, Alain de, 2002. "Localized and incomplete mutual insurance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 245-274, April.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Winters, Paul C. & Murgai, Rinku, 2000. "Localized and Incomplete Mutual Insurance," Working Papers 12905, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Mekonnen, Dawit & Hira, Channa & Claudia, Ringler, "undated". "Where to invest in the Indus Basin Irrigation System in Pakistan to improve land and water productivity? Insights from a hierarchical model," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235977, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mahmood Ul Hassan & M. Ghaffar Chaudhry, 1998. "Assessing Water Charges under Changing Institutional Irrigation Management in Pakistan: A Methodological Framework," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Jean-Daniel Rinaud, 2000. "Encroached Entitlements: Corruption and Appropriation of Irrigation Water in Southern Pun jab Pakistan)," Development Working Papers 144, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel, 2004. "Encroached Entitlements: Corruption and Appropriation of Irrigation Water in Southern Punjab (Pakistan)," IDEI Working Papers 252, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h017571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed