- Minimal Rights In Claims Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrero, Carmen & Marco, Maria Carmen, 1993. "Rational equal-loss solutions for bargaining problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 273-286, November.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1988. "The equal-loss principle for bargaining problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 103-106.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Young, H. P., 1988. "Distributive justice in taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 321-335, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomson, William & Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2008.
"Operators for the adjudication of conflicting claims,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 177-198, November.
- William Thomson & Chun-Hsien Yeh, 2006. "Operators for the adjudication of conflicting claims," RCER Working Papers 531, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hervé Moulin, 2002.
"The proportional random allocation of indivisible units,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(2), pages 381-413.
- Moulin, Herve, 2000. "The Proportional Random Allocation of Indivisible Units," Working Papers 2000-02, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Herrero, 2000. "The Three Musketeers. Old Solutions to Bankruptcy Problems," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0609, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:1998-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.