Market Evidence of Packer Willingness to Pay for Traceability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Pouliot, 2011. "Market Evidence of Packer Willingness to Pay for Traceability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 735-751.
- Pouliot, Sebastien, 2011. "Market Evidence of Packer Willingness to Pay for Traceability," Staff General Research Papers Archive 33965, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:999-:d:101045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saak, Alexander E., 2016.
"Traceability and reputation in supply chains,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 149-162.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2013. "Traceability and Reputation in Supply Chains," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149988, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pendell, Dustin L. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Brester, Gary W. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2013. "Evolving beef export market access requirements for age and source verification," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 332-340.
More about this item
Keywordsbeef; cattle; packer; premium; quality; traceability;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:33947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .