Capacity Withholding in Restructured Wholesale Power Markets: An Agent-Based Test Bed Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vespucci, Maria Teresa & Innorta, Mario & Cervigni, Guido, 2013. "A Mixed Integer Linear Programming model of a zonal electricity market with a dominant producer," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 35-41.
- Li, Hongyan & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2012.
"Co-learning patterns as emergent market phenomena: An electricity market illustration,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 395-419.
- Li, Hongyan & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2010. "Co-Learning Patterns As Emergent Market Phenomena: An Electricity Market Illustration," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32222, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moradi, Mohammad H. & Razini, Saleh & Mahdi Hosseinian, S., 2016. "State of art of multiagent systems in power engineering: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 814-824.
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2009. "Separation and Volatility of Locational Marginal Prices in Restructured Wholesale Power Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; capacity withholding; Wholesale power markets; electricity; Agent-based test bed; AMES;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:13070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .