Cost Structures of Pork Slaughter and Processing Firms: Behavioral and Performance Implications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poray, Michael C. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Preckel, Paul V., 2003. "Evaluation of Alternative Coordination Systems Between Producers and Packers in the Pork Value Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(02).
- Nganje, William E. & Mazzocco, Michael A. & McKeith, Floyd K., 1999. "Food Safety Regulation, Product Pricing, And Profitability: The Case Of Haccp," AE Series 23077, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Philip L. Paarlberg & Mildred M. Haley, 2001. "Market concentration and vertical coordination in the pork industry: Implications for public policy analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 197-212.
- James M. MacDonald & Michael E. Ollinger, 2000.
"Scale Economies and Consolidation in Hog Slaughter,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 334-346.
- James M MacDonald & Michael E Ollinger, 2000. "Scale Economies and Consolidation in Hog Slaughter," Working Papers 00-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ben-Belhassen, Boubaker & Womack, Abner W., 2000. "Measurement And Explanation Of Technical Efficiency In Missouri Hog Production," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21819, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Siebert, John W. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Thelen, Gina C. & Kuker, Don, 2000. "Enhancing The Financial Performance Of Small Meat Processors," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Adhikari, Bishwa B. & Harsh, Stephen B. & Cheney, Laura Martin, 2003. "Factors Affecting Regional Shifts Of U.S Pork Production," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22200, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adhikari, Bishwa B. & Harsh, Stephen B. & Schwab, Gerald, 2004. "Regional Competitive Position Of Pork Industry," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20057, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 1999. "Surveying Farmers: A Research Note," AgMAS Project Research Reports 14781, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Cheney, Laura Martin & Punjabi, Meeta, 2000. "Assessing The Impact Of A Hog Slaughter Plant Closing: The Thorn Apple Valley Case," Staff Papers 11658, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .