On the Optimality of Delay in 'Monetary Policy As a Process of Search'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 1996. "Monetary Policy as a Process of Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 689-702, September.
- Yetman, James, 2003.
"Probing potential output: Monetary policy, credibility, and optimal learning under uncertainty,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 311-330, September.
- James Yetman, 2000. "Probing Potential Output: Monetary Policy, Credibility And Optimal Learning Under Uncertainty," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 181, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yetman, James, 2000. "Probing Potential Output: Monetary Policy, Credibility, and Optimal Learning under Uncertainty," Staff Working Papers 00-10, Bank of Canada.
- Heinz-Peter Spahn, 2001. "On the theory of interest rate policy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(219), pages 355-380.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; strategy delay;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-03-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2006-03-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-03-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .