Occupational Entry and Uncertainty: Males Leaving High School
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Orazem, Peter F & Mattila, J Peter, 1986. "Occupational Entry and Uncertainty: Males Leaving High School," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 265-273, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia, Rene & Bonomo, Marco, 2001.
"Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-90, February.
- BONOMO, Marco & GARCIA, René, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 1997, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marco Bonomo & René Garcia, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-20, CIRANO.
- Bonomo, M. & Garcia, R., 1997. "Tests of Conditonal Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 9715, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marco Antonio Bonomo & Rene Garcia, 1997. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market," Textos para discussão 368, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar & Garcia, René, 1999. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the brazilian stock market," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 350, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- BONOMO, Marco & GARCIA, René, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 9715, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- John Robst & Kathleen Cuson-Graham, 1999. "The effect of uncertain educational requirements on education and wages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 53-63.
- Parrado, Eric & Caner, Asena & Wolff, Edward N., 2007. "Occupational and industrial mobility in the United States," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 435-455, June.
- Montmarquette, Claude & Cannings, Kathy & Mahseredjian, Sophie, 2002.
"How do young people choose college majors?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 543-556, December.
- MONTMARQUETTE, Claude & CANNINGS, Kathy & MAHSEREDJIAN, Sophie, 1997. "How do Young People Choose College Majors?," Cahiers de recherche 9719, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Montmarquette, C. & Cannings, C. & Mahseredjian,S., 1997. "How do Young People Choose College Majors?," Cahiers de recherche 9719, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kathy Cannings & Sophie Mahseredjian & Claude Montmarquette, 1997. "How Do Young People Choose College Majors ?," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-38, CIRANO.
- Eric Parrado & Asena Caner & Edward N. Wolff, 2005. "Occupational and Industrial Mobility in the United States 1969–93," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_416, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Hartog, Joop, 2004. "Is There a Risk-Return Trade-Off across Occupations? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & J. Hartog, 2004. "Is there a Risk-Return Trade-off across Occupations? Evidence from Spain," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1441004, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Parrado, E. & Wolff, E., 1999. "Occupational and Industry Mobility in the United States, 1969-1992," Working Papers 99-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.