Unsere zukuenftigen Lehrerinnen und Lehrer - Institutionelle Faktoren bei der Wahl eines Studiums an einer Paedagogischen Hochschule
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spiess, C. Katharina & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2010.
"Does distance determine who attends a university in Germany?,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 470-479, June.
- C. Katharina Spieß & Katharina Wrohlich, 2008. "Does Distance Determine Who Attends a University in Germany?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 118, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Spieß, C. Katharina & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2008. "Does Distance Determine Who Attends a University in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 3615, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefan Denzler & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009. "Laufbahnentscheide im Lehrberuf aus bildungsoekonomischer Sicht," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0041, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
Keywordscareer choice; teacher; teacher education; higher education policy;
All these keywords.
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2008-02-02 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:educat:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sara Brunner (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.