Fiscal Volatility, Financial Crises and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckerman, W, 1979. "The Impact of Income Maintenance Payments on Poverty in Britain, 1975," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 261-279, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Afonso & Jose Alves, 2015. "The Role of Government Debt in Economic Growth," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, pages 9-26.
- Panagodage Janaka Sampath Fernando & Hasthimuni Nadeeka De Silva & Athula Naranpanawa & Chandika Gunasinghe, 2017. "Revisiting the debt-growth nexus: Empirical evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201706, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2013.
"Growth and productivity: The role of government debt,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 384-407.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Growth and Productivity: the role of Government Debt," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Eugenia-Ramona Mara, 2012.
"Determinants of fiscal budget volatility in old versus new EU member states,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2012/31, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Mara, Eugenia-Ramona, 2012. "Determinants of fiscal budget volatility in old versus new EU member states," MPRA Paper 42555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnan Efendic & Naida Trkic-Izmirlija, 2013. "Effects of the global economic crisis and public spending on income distribution in Bosnia and Herzegovina," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 108, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Zuzana Machová & Igor Kotlán, 2015.
"Právní jistota - možný problém daňové politiky vyspělých zemí?
[Legal Certainty - Possible Problem of Tax Policy in Developed Countries?]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(7), pages 833-846.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; fiscal volatility; crises; panel analysis.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp062012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .