Ordinal Variables and the Measurement of Polarization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Yalcin, Tarik, 2008.
"Inequality measurement for ordered response health data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1614-1625, December.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Tarik Yalcin, 2007. "Inequality Measurement forOrdered Response Health Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 92, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Yalcin, Tarik, 2007. "Inequality measurement for ordered response health data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:jid:journl:y:2006:v:15:i:i:p:42-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Marta Urrutia, 2006. "An Alternative Formulation of the Esteban-Gradín-Ray Extended Measure of Polarization," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 15(3-4), pages 42-54, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Andreoli & Claudio Zoli, 2012. "On the Measurement of Dissimilarity and Related Orders," Working Papers 274, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
Keywordspolarization; ordinal information; EU-SILC; segregation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-05-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.