Pareto optima and exchange rates under risk neutrality: A note
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2013.
"Equilibrium existence in the international asset and good markets,"
16, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2013. "Equilibrium existence in the international asset and good markets," Working Papers 2013-3, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumas, Bernard, 1992. "Dynamic Equilibrium and the Real Exchange Rate in a Spatially Separated World," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 153-80.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.