Pareto optima and exchange rates under risk neutrality: A note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumas, Bernard, 1992. "Dynamic Equilibrium and the Real Exchange Rate in a Spatially Separated World," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 153-180.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-003 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2013.
"Equilibrium existence in the international asset and good markets,"
16, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2013. "Equilibrium existence in the international asset and good markets," Working Papers 2013-3, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-576 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-564 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-574 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-550 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2014-03-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.