Report NEP-OPM-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Jeanne, 2014. "Macroprudential Policies in a Global Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Lombardo & Federico Ravenna, 2014. "Openness and Optimal Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 1410, CIRPEE.
- Philip R. Lane, 2014. "International Financial Flows and the Irish Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp444, IIIS.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller, 2014. "Exporters and Shocks: Dissecting the International Elasticity Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 19968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Pareto optima and exchange rates under risk neutrality: A note," Working Papers 2014-101, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Vincent Bodart & Jean-François Carpantier, 2014. "Real Exchange Rates and Skills," DEM Discussion Paper Series 14-03, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Subramanian, Chetan & Shin, Jong Kook, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Tobin Taxes: A Welfare Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37392, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 19980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2014. "Analysis of Monetary Policy Responses After Financial Market Crises in a Continuous Time New Keynesian Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201421, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Valérie Mignon & Audrey Sallenave, 2014. "Oil price shocks and global imbalances: Lessons from a model with trade and financial interdependencies," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Lance Kent, 2014. "Bilateral Linkages and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," Working Papers 149, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Márcia Saraiva Leon, 2014. "International Capital Flows and Yields of Public Debt Bonds," Working Papers Series 345, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.