Community dependence on non-timber forest products: A Household analysis and its implication for forest conservation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C.S. Shylajan & G. Mythili, 2007. "Community Dependence on Non-timber Forest Products - A Household Analysis and its Implication for Forest Conservation," Development Economics Working Papers 22349, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mythili G & Shylajan C.S, 2009. "Community Dependence on Non-timber Forest Products: A Household Analysis and its Implication for Forest Conservation," Working Papers id:2347, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Godoy, R. & Overman, H. & Demmer, J. & Apaza, L. & Byron, E. & Huanca, T. & Leonard, W. & Perez, E. & Reyes-Garcia, V. & Vadez, V., 2002. "Local financial benefits of rain forests: comparative evidence from Amerindian societies in Bolivia and Honduras," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 397-409, March.
- Arnold, J. E. Michael & Perez, M. Ruiz, 2001. "Can non-timber forest products match tropical forest conservation and development objectives?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 437-447, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jyotsna Krishnakumar & John Yanagida & V. Anitha & Rajeev Balakrishnan & Theodore Radovich, 2015. "Non-timber forest products certification and management: a socioeconomic study among the Kadars in Kerala, India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 837-858, August.
- Tejaswi, Pillenahalli Basavarajappa, 2008. "Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFPs) for Food and Livelihood Security: An Economic Study of Tribal Economy in Western Ghats of Karnataka, India," Miscellaneous Papers 54184, Agecon Search.
More about this item
Keywordsforest products; sustainable management; community livelihood;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2007-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.